BOW DOWN TO THE BROW with Kymberley Hooper
Owner of @the.rabbitroom
MONDAY, 30 November 2020
3/67-77 Compton Road, Underwood QLD 4119
Time 10:00am - 12.30pm
Cost: $89 per person
Up your Brow Game & learn the Art of creating Killer Brows for your clients which will keep them coming back time after time.
Kymberley is an award winning artist, owner and founder of The Rabbit Room, a NALA Certified Lash Educator and holds a Cert. 4 in Training and Assessment.
She loves to make a positive contribution back to the industry she loves by offering thorough and well thought out training.
“There is nothing quite like knowing that you have contributed to someone else’s
financial autonomy and helped to give them the tools to succeed within their craft”.
The latest process of restructuring the brow hairs to keep them in a desired shape. Perfect for those who have eyebrow hairs growing in irregular directions, gaps in their eyebrows, clients wanting a fuller brushed up look or a sleek defined shape and arches.
Demonstration will cover:
- Set up - What you will need
- Possible contraindications
- Prepping the brow area prior to application
- Basic brow mapping to enable you to complete a brow lamination treatment
- Steps 1,2,3 and 4 of brow lamination
- Tint application and removal
- Waxing techniques for lamination
- Finishing touches
- How to price your services
Payment at time of booking essential to secure your place. Limited spots!
RSVP 07 3209 4022 or firstname.lastname@example.org