TUESDAY, 5 JULY 2021
112 NEWTOWN ROAD, NEWTOWN TAS
Time: 9:30am to 4.00pm - modelS required at 1.45pm & 2.45pm
The Elleebana Brow Henna Course has been developed as an introduction to colour craft and brow allowing you to create fuller, thicker and more defined brows for your clients. Requiring no Hydrogen Peroxide and Ammonia free, Elleebana’s Brow Henna has been carefully developed to include unique ingredients such as Indigo Powder, Indian Gooseberry and Acacia Concinna for added lustre and shine and to encourage healthy brow growth.
Our course is a full-day course, loaded with comprehensive theory providing myth busting information and in-depth detail of the industry’s hottest topics together and exclusive Elleebana techniques not readily showcased in other training.
During your two (2) guided brow henna applications you will be assessed on your clients skin tone assessments, hair colour assessments and shape perfecting skills. This application of your understanding to the practical side is a key element in our assessment phase to ensure you leave with the best possible knowledge retention and ability to boost your brow business like never before.
- What is Henna
- How henna is different to tinting
- What’s the profitability and how you should price your treatments
- Ingredients knowledge
- Storage and care
- Skin Anatomy and how the skin is relevant to Brow Henna
- Hair Structure
- Hygiene and Sanitation
- Indemnity forms and patch testing
- Colour mixing and processing
- Skin tone and hair assessments (both theory and practical)
- Colour customising
- Face and Brow Shape as well as key measurements to assist in understanding what’s right for your client
- Brow mapping
- Procedures and aftercare advise
- Criteria checklists and sign offs for your certificate issue (students will be receiving their certificate on the day of training)
WHAT YOU RECEIVE:
- A Full sized kit valued at $295 – a total of 500 applications (5 colours with approximately 100 applications each) and potential profit of over $22,500 to a salon from this kit! WOWSERS!!
- Elleebana Brow Measuring tape (25 pack) and a set of Elleebana Precision Brow Pencils ( 1 x Light Ash Brown, 1 x Dark Ash Brown, 1 x Deep Warm Brown).
- The comprehensive Elleebana Brow Henna education manual and stationery pack.
- The salon’s details listed on our Salon Finder page on our website as a salon who performs Elleebana Brow Henna treatments to help direct customers your way.
- Access to our Master Educators for continued support and guidance post course completion.
- Elleebana Brow Henna Certificate of Completion.
$150 deposit is required (non-refundable) | Positions are limited. Full payment is required to secure position.
Students are required to provide two (2) models. The first at 1.45pm – 2.45pm and the second at 2:45pm – 3.45pm.
RSVP In-store, Call 03 6228 0330 or Email firstname.lastname@example.org