A unique conversion concept which converts any Permanent Hair Colour Créme to Tone on Tone Effect.
- Changes any permanent hair colour into a Tone on Tone by reducing the ammonia level
- When mixed with permanent hair colour, will cover up to 50% white hair
- Perfect for introducing colour to clients and refresh faded colour
- Your permanent colour range now becomes your tone on tone range
- Ideal progression from tone on tone to permanent colour (same shade)
- 20 – 25 minutes developing time
- Highly effective stock control 2 products from one range, keeps stock value down
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
1 part permanent colour – 20g/0.67oz
2 parts Norris Converter – 40g/1.35oz
First Time Apply from roots to ends.
Retouch Apply to roots only for 15 – 20 minutes.
To Refresh ends Apply remaining product to ends for up to 5 minutes.
Natural hair 20 – 25 minutes with no heat.
N.B. Use a longer process time for deeper colour results and stronger coverage of white hair.
Chemically treated and porous hair (tinted/permed) 10 – 15 minutes.
Very porous, chemically treated, bleached or immediately after perming
3 – 15 minutes (visual development).
If using as a toner on bleached hair a strand test is recommended.
After the processing is complete rinse well, shampoo and condition.
Do not use heat to process colours mixed with Norris Converter.
Do not mix Norris Converter with high lift 12. Series.
AVAILABLE ONLY AT NORRIS
Oz Owned & Made – Professional Use Only